Board index Pro Wrestling Discussion Be The Booker The Mad Booker takes on Extreme Reunion

The Mad Booker takes on Extreme Reunion

Post here to show how you would book a promotion
Post Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:49 am
PhenomenalTLD User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Pennsylvania National Guard Armory 2700 Southampton Rd. & Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia, PA 19154

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!!!

FAN FEST & LIVE EVENT!!!

FEATURING EXTREME ORIGINALS...JUST ADDED!!! Sabu, Rhino, Justin Credible, Al Snow w/head, Axl Rotten, IN ADDITION to the original announced... “The Franchiseâ€
Follow me on Twitter @PhenomenalTLD
I talk about...stuff.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

With this announcement, the Mad Booker will take on the challenge of working with "The Franchise" Shane Douglas to promote a combination of an Extreme Reunion show that has the potential to move forward with young stars as well. ROH and TNA contracted wrestlers are NOT being used. We will try to put together an amazing promotion on the East coast with a modest budget. Can we do it? Let's find out...
I talk about...stuff.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

BIG names added from the indies for Extreme Reunion on 4/28!

This just in, the CHIKARA Grand Champion-Eddie Kingston has been announced for Extreme Reunion! No man currently competing enbodies what "Extreme" represents more than Eddie Kingston. "God's Middle Child" has something to prove when he comes to Extreme Reunion. Rest assured, Kingston will be featured prominently in this new venture if he can prove himself on April 28th in front of the toughest fans on the planet!

Also just added...the CZW World Champion-Devon Moore! "The Notorious Scumbag" is a man that will do anything to be recognized in wrestling and on 4/28, he'll get his chance. Already an accomplished athlete, he gets the opportunity to show the entire world just why this "scumbag" is the future of wrestling. Can Devon Moore be the man who takes "Extreme" above and beyond into the future?

Another wrestler who is looking to make a name for himself (as shown by his actions at the last EVOLVE show in the Arena) is "The Callihan Death Machine" Sami Callihan. You can guarantee that there are going to be some Extreme originals who are looking for some payback for the atrocity that Callihan committed to close out the Arena's last show.

More names will be announced in the upcoming weeks! Keep coming back to extremereunion.net for more information!!!!!
I talk about...stuff.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The first match has been announced for Extreme Reunion! Making their Extreme debut...The Set! The Set has shown improvement in all recent showings in various promotions on the East Coast. They better hit their learning curve quickly as they will be taking on two of the most dangerous men on Earth in the Gangstas! That's right, folks...The Gangstas get a chance to carve up a new team trying to notch their belt. Will New Jack and Mustafa spill The Set's blood or will The Set score the surprising win here? Be there in April to find out!

Tag Team Action
The Gangstas (New Jack and Mustafa)
vs.
The Set (Lance Lude and Jay Sinn)
I talk about...stuff.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Just signed! A HUGE 6 Man Main Event

The Future of Extreme
vs.
Legends of Extreme

Texas Tornado Rules

Eddie Kingston, Devon Moore, and Sami Callihan
vs.
Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, and The Sandman

This one will be one for the ages. Are the Extreme legends ready to pass the torch or will they prove that they're still the measuring stick of "Extreme"? This one is going to get violent.
I talk about...stuff.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

"The Arena Rematch"
Shane Douglas
vs.
Justin Credible

In the days of the ECW Arena, these two men battled over who would be called "The Franchise". Douglas won the battle that day, but the war continues at Extreme Reunion. Can Douglas defeat Credible once again or will Credible avenge the loss?
I talk about...stuff.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Comedy gets Extreme!

Al Snow returns to the house of Extreme to take on a newcomer to Extreme, but not a newcomer to wrestling. Al Snow will take on Colt Cabana on April 28th! Will Cabana find a way to make Al Snow suffer "The Billy Goat's Curse"? Or will Cabana get head?

Be there on April 28th to find out how this very entertaining match will go down!
I talk about...stuff.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Ian and Axl Rotten-The Bad Breed. Balls Mahoney & Axl Rotten-The Hardcore Chair Swingin' Freaks. Two great tag teams in the history of extreme. Two teams that failed to win the tag team titles. Now, these three men will go to war, with the common denominator being none other than Axl Rotten. Axl has teamed with both Balls Mahoney and Ian Rotten....will that give him the advantage in this one? The streets will flow with blood in this one. The 3 way dance returns to ECW...in the form of a violent brawl. Who will win this extreme encounter?

3 Way Dance
Balls Mahoney
vs.
Ian Rotten
vs.
Axl Rotten
I talk about...stuff.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

A battle of two former NWA/ECW champions has been signed for Extreme Reunion! Raven and Rhino will battle it out once again. Two men who are no strangers to one another will have another opportunity to take their rivalry to the extreme! The Philadelphia faithful will get the chance to see if Raven and Rhino can step up their game in an extreme war!

Former Champions Collide!
Raven
vs.
Rhino
I talk about...stuff.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

A purist's dream match has been signed for Extreme Reunion! In one corner, it will be the former ECW World Heavyweight Champion, Jerry Lynn! "The New F'N Show" will have his work cut out for him when he takes on the former 4 time ECW World Television Champion, 2 Cold Scorpio! This is going to be an instant classic. Two men with something to prove, going at in a pure wrestling match mixed with all the high flying you've come to expect. Be there to witness history!

Purist's Dream Match
Jerry Lynn
vs.
2 Cold Scorpio
I talk about...stuff.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The final match for Extreme Reunion has been signed! It will be the final battle between the BWO and the FBI. This has been brewing for years and it will finally come to a head as both teams try to win this last encounter. Can Big Stevie Cool and Da Blue Guy defeat Tony Mamaluke and Little Guido? "The Big Don" Tommy Rich thinks not:

"Them boys up there that played in Vince McMahonland ain't got no chance against the Full Blooded Italians. It's time for y'all boys to wake up with a horse head in yo bed. Believe that. Now I'm goin' to get some good Sicilian food...I'm goin' to Domino's. Thank you very much."

The Final Battle
The BWO
"Big Stevie Cool" Stevie Richards and "Da Blue Guy" Blue Meanie w/Hollywood Nova, Thomas "The Inch Worm" Rodman, and 9 and a half
vs.
The FBI
Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke w/JT Smith, Tracy Smothers, Big Sal E. Graciano, and Tommy Rich

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Final Card for Extreme Reunion:
The Future of Extreme
vs.
Legends of Extreme

Texas Tornado Rules
Eddie Kingston, Devon Moore, and Sami Callihan
vs.
Tommy Dreamer, Sabu, and The Sandman

"The Arena Rematch"
Shane Douglas
vs.
Justin Credible

Comedy Gets Extreme
Colt Cabana
vs.
Al Snow

Tag Team Action
The Gangstas (New Jack and Mustafa)
vs.
The Set (Lance Lude and Jay Sinn)

3 Way Dance
Balls Mahoney
vs.
Ian Rotten
vs.
Axl Rotten

Former Champions Collide!
Raven
vs.
Rhino

Purist's Dream Match
Jerry Lynn
vs.
2 Cold Scorpio

The Final Battle
The BWO
"Big Stevie Cool" Stevie Richards and "Da Blue Guy" Blue Meanie w/Hollywood Nova, Thomas "The Inch Worm" Rodman, and 9 and a half
vs.
The FBI
Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke w/JT Smith, Tracy Smothers, Big Sal E. Graciano, and Tommy Rich

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

MAJOR NEWS BREAK!!! Extreme Reunion will return to the Pennsylvania National Guard Armory in Philadelphia, PA on June 30th 2012. Tickets will go on sale next week. Tickets will first be offered to ANYONE who purchased tickets online through our website for the debut show for 4/28. Each persons who ordered tickets for 4/28 will be notified FIRST privately, and given private links to purchase the seats of their choice.

Tickets for the return date 6/30 will also be available to everyone at the Extreme Reunion event on 4/28!

We look forward to seeing you at the next show which will have a special theme to it. Stay tuned.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Extreme Reunion Results:
Note: Sabu was unable to attend and ended up in the hospital that night. He's doing well today. Shane Douglas took Sabu's place in the main event. Justin Credible was sent home as he was in no condition to compete.

The opening contest was the final battle between the BWO and the FBI. Little Guido and Tony Mamaluke defeated Stevie Richards and Blue Meanie after interference from Raven. Raven stood over Stevie after the match demanding that Stevie rejoin his nest. Blue Meanie argued with Raven and got DDT'd for his troubles.

While Raven was still in the ring, Rhino hit the ring and the two former ECW and NWA Champions started brawling. Both men brawled around ringside and eventually into the ring. Rhino set up Raven for a gore through the table, but Stevie Richards grabbed Rhino's leg at the last second. This gave Raven time to smash Rhino with a chair and DDT him through the table in the corner. Raven picked up the 1-2-3 and Raven & Stevie stood over Rhino menacingly until leaving to the back together.

Up next was Colt Cabana vs. Al Snow. Hilarious contest between both men. Finish came when Al Snow tried to hit Cabana with the head, but got kicked in the gut and hit with the "Colt 45". Cabana got a 2 count, but then slapped on the "Billy Goat's Curse" to make Snow submit. After the match, Al Snow argued with "Head".

Following that contest, the Set came to ringside and annoyed the crowd for a few minutes until "Natural Born Killers" started playing. The Gangstas, New Jack and Mustafa, ran out with signature trash can and weapons. New Jack and Mustafa absolutely bloodied and battered the Set. This was little more than a squash as the Gangstas destroyed them. At that point, Angel of Da Baldies came out and challenged New Jack. They brawled until New Jack finally smashed him with a guitar to put an end to Angel's night.

In an extra match at intermission, Pit Bull I, Gary Wolfe defeated Devon Storm. After the match, Gary Wolfe signaled to the heavens where we got a recap of all the Extreme wrestlers of the past that have passed.

After the intermission, we got the Purist's Dream Match as 2 Cold Scorpio and Jerry Lynn tore it up! They went close to twenty minutes before 2 Cold Scorpio was able to defeat Jerry Lynn with the 450 Splash. Jerry Lynn got on the microphone after the match and thanked the Extreme fans and 2 Cold Scorpio for the pleasure of working with them in his last year of wrestling.

DJ Hyde then came down from ringside to a huge chorus of boos. He says tonight, CZW will be in the main event as represented by Sami Callihan and Devon Moore. He continued that ECW will be buried forever after Sami Callihan and Devon Moore destroy the chumps on the other side of the ring from them. This brought out Balls Mahoney, Axl Rotten, and Ian Rotten. All 3 men took turns hitting VICIOUS chair shots on DJ Hyde before Hyde was carried out of the ring by CZW officials that came to the show with him.

At that point, Balls, Axl, and Ian laid down their weapons and began their match. Eventually it broke down as everyone knew it would. Balls Mahoney was the first one eliminated after the former Bad Breed partners smashed Balls with a "con-chair-tow" that obliterated Mahoney. Ian went under the ring and got a barbed wire bat at this point. Axl decided he would one up him and got a baseball bat with glass shards. The two men decimated each other with shots to the ribs, back, and forehead. Both men were gushing before Ian Rotten finally scored the HUGE win over his former tag team partner when he hit a barbed wire bat shot to the stomach followed by a Double Arm DDT into a collection of thumbtacks in the ring. Ian and Axl hugged following the contest. Balls Mahoney came back out and led everyone in a chorus of "Big Balls".

It was then main event time as Eddie Kingston entered the ring first with his "Grand Champion" title belt from Chikara. Next out was Devon Moore, the former CZW World Heavyweight Champion. Finally, Sami Callihan came out and damn near caused a riot by spitting at fans and tearing up an ECF'NW shirt. He grabbed the microphone before his opponents came out and said that he destroyed Extreme for the last time at EVOLVE. Tonight is just for fun. Tonight he gets to hurt broken down has beens. Tonight, Devon Moore and Eddie Kingston get to prove they're the future too. Kingston tries to grab the microphone and Sami and Kingston argue. While they're arguing, Devon Moore tries to restore peace. At this point, Shane Douglas's music hit. The crowd gave him a decent ovation and chanted "thank you, Shane!" for putting on the show. Next out was Tommy Dreamer who came out to Alice in Chains. Then...FINALLY...Enter the Sandman blew the roof off as The Sandman entered through the crowd with his usual multiple beer salute.

The match was immediately a brawl as Kingston paired off with Dreamer. Devon Moore paired off with the Sandman and Sami Callihan and Shane Douglas locked horns. All 6 men brawled around the entire building. A vicious moment happened when Eddie Kingston hit a spinning back fist on Dreamer on the ring apron and Dreamer came crashing through the timekeeper's table. Sandman caned the holy hell out of Devon Moore as Moore just kept begging for more. They then took turns smashing beers over each other's head after drinking half of them. It was a crazy scene to witness. Callihan abused Douglas with various props around the building as Douglas bled like a stuffed pig. By the end of the match, everyone except Callihan was bleeding profusely. The end came when Sami accidentally clotheslined Kingston. Kingston hit Sami with a spinning back fist in response. When Kingston turned back around he was smashed with a singapore cane shot from the Sandman. This left Sami in the alone with the three icons of Extreme. Douglas hit a Pittsburgh Plunge. Dreamer hit a DDT and Sandman hit the White Russian legsweep. Dreamer pinned Sami to get the win for the Extreme Legends.

After the match, much of the CZW locker room hit the ring and attacked Dreamer, Sandman, and Douglas. This brought Balls, Axl, Ian, and the Gangstas down to the ring and we had an insane brawl to end the show.

Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The next show on 6/30 will be called "Extreme vs. Ultra Violence". This will feature CZW's finest taking on the legends of Extreme. Bragging rights will be on the line as there will be 6 huge matches between CZW and our new promotion now known as "Extreme Revolution Wrestling". So it's CZW vs. ERW.

We can already announce the match that will go on last as it will be "The Callihan Death Machine" Sami Callihan looking to bury "Extreme" forever as he will take on "The Innovator of Violence" Tommy Dreamer. These two already have a history based on Callihan's actions at the last Arena show for EVOLVE. What will happen when these two lock horns in Philadelphia? Be there to witness history, live!!!

Representing CZW:
"The Callihan Death Machine"
Sami Callihan
vs.
Representing ERW:
"The Innovator of Violence"
Tommy Dreamer

Next

Return to Be The Booker