Administrator

FAQ:

1. Where are the forum rules?
  2. How do I change my forum signature?
  3. How do I change my forum theme?
  4. PWS & Twitter

Other Info:

1. Where are the forum rules?
    There aren't any, simply put. We here are PWS are true believers of freedom. Say what you want, when you want. Just be prepared that if you act like a fucktard you are likely to be treated like a fucktard. If you want to start an argument, be prepared to back up your side of it and don't expect mommy or daddy to come get you out of it if you're arguing something stupid.

• So wait, why are there mods then?
      Generally, when a thread gets out of hand here people will fight it out for a day or two and then move on. On a rare occasion a thread will get heated enough for long enough that a mod will step in and lock it. This really is a rare happening. Mostly, mods are there because some people just get to have a cooler name color than you (most of them are compensating).

2. How do I change my forum signature?
    Go to your User Control Panel (UCP) -> Profile -> Edit Signature and simply edit the text area until your signature is how you want it to look.

• My signature will still not show up on posts!
      The most likely cause of this is under UCP -> Board Preferences -> Edit Posting Defaults. Make sure the option "Attach my signature by default" is set to yes. Keep in mind that only new posts will show your signature after switching this option to yes.

3. How do I change my forum theme?
    Simply go to your User Control Panel (UCP) -> Board Preferences and change the "My board style" drop down menu to the style you would like and then save your options.

4. PWS & Twitter
    PWS has a twitter account which can be viewed here: http://twitter.com/#!/PWS_Forum

While only a few people actually have access to the twitter account, it is still possible to post to it. Every post on this forum gets tweeted. The purpose of this is for external links to raise our search engine standings and to spread the word to get new members on our forum.

This means that you can actually tweet by posting to the forum. Note that you can use mentions (e.g. @WWE) and hash tags (e.g. #wwe) in your posts and titles although your title will be cut to a minimum of 20 characters and your post will only tweet the first 80 characters (plus a few more if your title is less than 20). The most effective way to mention a twitter user or to have posts all use a hash tag is to use them in the title (as long as the don't go over 20 characters).

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:11 pm
Jackass User avatar
Administrator
Administrator

• PWS Donations
    PWS is free and always will be. However, like everything in life that's "free" it actually costs money. While you don't have to pay anything, those pesky hosts still want their money for hosting and domain names.

If you would like to donate to help keep Pro Wrestling Scene on the internet, then please click on the donate link below. Even a donation of $1 goes a long way.

Return to Be The Booker