Board index Pro Wrestling Discussion Be The Booker Re: ROH Reboot

Re: ROH Reboot

Post here to show how you would book a promotion
Post Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:53 am
PhenomenalTLD User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Another huge match signed for November 5th!

After a draw vs. Jay Lethal at the last TV taping, Mike Bennett has begged ROH officials for another shot at the TV title. ROH officials have granted that rematch for November 5th! Bennett, who has been on a roll again lately, is looking to win his first title since joining ROH last year. Can he defeat the now veteran, Jay Lethal?

Jay Lethal is looking to build on his recent success with a victory here. The man who defeated El Generico to win the TV title has no intentions of losing the title any time soon. Will he continue his title reign? Louisville, KY will witness Jay Lethal vs. Mike Bennett Part 3. Lethal won the first. The second was a draw. Can Bennett finally achieve his destiny?

ROH TV Title Rematch
ROH TV Champion
Jay Lethal
vs.
Mike Bennett
Follow me on Twitter @PhenomenalTLD
I talk about...stuff.

Post Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:14 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The Main Event for Collinsville, IL has been signed and it will outline the theme of the show. Sunday November 6th will be Tag Wars 2011!!!!

Just signed is a Best 2 out of 3 Falls contest as familiar foes will do battle with each other once again in ROH. It will be the rekindling of an old rivalry as The Briscoes do battle with The American Wolves!!!

One night after Davey Richards defends the ROH World Title vs. Jay Briscoe, he will be facing them in a tag team match with the 2/3 falls stipulation. Will Davey still be champion heading into this contest? Eddie Edwards is the wild card in all of this. He is set to take on Davey Richards at Final Battle 2011 in NYC. Will Davey and Eddie be able to coexist heading into that huge rematch?

Be there in Collinsville on November 6th and find out why ROH has the best tag team wrestling in all of pro wrestling!!!
I talk about...stuff.

Post Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:47 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

8 Man Tag Team Match signed for Louisville!

The Young Bucks are searching for truth and on November 5th, they will get just that as they team with Truth Martini's team of Roderick Strong and Michael Elgin. The Bucks, who have been very bitter since returning to ROH are the perfect types of personalities for Truth Martini's personal brand of brain washing. So on November 5th, it will be Roderick Strong, Michael Elgin, and the Young Bucks taking on the first time pairing of the World's Greatest Tag Team and Future Shock!

Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas are in the uncomfortable position of teaming with Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly one night before defending their tag team titles vs. them in Collinsville. Will they be able to get along? Time will tell, but this match is sure to be an exciting one. Be there on November 5th to see 4 of the best tag teams in wrestling collide in 8 man tag team war!
I talk about...stuff.

Post Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:34 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

ROH On a Quest for Talent:

In the upcoming weeks and months, ROH will be bringing in more and more new, sometimes untested wrestlers throughout the U.S. to compete in the hardest hitting promotion in the country! Who will be able to secure a contract? Who will impress ROH officials and the fans? Stay tuned to ROH TV and attend the live events to find out!!!

The first competitor announced is Drake Younger!!! He will make his ROH debut in Dayton, OH at Survival of the Fittest! Be there to see if Younger has what it takes to make it in ROH.
I talk about...stuff.

Post Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:00 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

All Night Express in action in Louisville!

Due for a tag team title shot at Glory by Honor, Kenny King and Rhett Titus get a little tune up match in Louisville as they will take on Lancelot and Harlem Bravado! The Bravados, who have had some success lately, are looking to score a big win and what better way to do than to defeat an established team like the All Night Express?

King and Titus, riding an emotional high after Ladder War III in a victory over the Briscoes, promise to go into Glory by Honor on a high note. Can the Bravados derail their big plans? Be there on November 5th to witness two teams who are hungry for a huge win!
I talk about...stuff.

Post Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:28 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

HUGE Rematch signed for Louisville!

At Death Before Dishonor, a person who shall remain unnamed ruined the match between Jimmy Jacobs and El Generico. Well, the rematch has been signed. This time extra security will be there to prevent that individual from ruining this match for the next set of TV tapings.

Generico vs. Jacobs-many questions will be answered in Louisville. Can Jacobs keep on the right path? Can Generico trust Corino's sponsor? Be there in Louisville to see these two great athletes collide!
I talk about...stuff.

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:43 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Another big tag team match signed for Tag Wars 2011 in Collinsville, IL!

On November 6th in St. Louis, the All Night Express of Kenny King and Rhett Titus (due a title shot at Glory By Honor) will have their skills tested against Matt and Nick Jackson-The Young Bucks! These two teams have competed before in ROH. Once at Clash of the Contenders in 2009 with King/Titus scoring the win and once at Manhattan Mayhem III with the Young Bucks getting the victory. This will be the rubber match. After 2 years these teams will hook up again after much has changed with both teams. 2 years later...who is the better team?
I talk about...stuff.

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:18 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Eddie Edwards vs. Mark Briscoe signed for Louisville!

One night before the Briscoes take on the American Wolves in a best 2/3 falls match in Collinsville, Eddie Edwards and Mark Briscoe will collide one on one! This isn't the first time these two stars have collided. The last meeting was won by Eddie Edwards who successfully defended the TV title in Louisville vs. the younger Briscoe. Can he beat Mark again? Be there to see for yourself!!!
I talk about...stuff.

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:54 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Main event announced for Glory by Honor in Chicago!!!

Davey Richards, the ROH World Champion, has been taking on all challengers since winning the elusive title. At Glory by Honor he will do so once again. He will take on another champion in his own right. That champion is Jay Lethal.

The ROH TV Champion will get his second opportunity at the ROH World title. Back in 2005 during the historic "Summer of Punk", Jay Lethal unsuccessfully challenged CM Punk for the ROH World Title before being defeated by the champion. This time around, it's a first time meeting of champions as Lethal gets his opportunity to become ROH's first ever double champion.

Lethal vs. Richards. TV Champ vs. World Champ with the World Title on the line, who will add to their legacy?
I talk about...stuff.

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:39 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Tag Team Titles will be on the line at Glory By Honor!

Should Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas escape St. Louis with the tag team titles, they will defend the ROH gold vs. The All Night Express in Chicago! If they do not, Future Shock will defend vs. The All Night Express. This is Rhett Titus and Kenny King's big opportunity to make history! After defeating the Briscoes in Ladder War 3, they are ready to move forward with their first ROH tag team title run. Is this the moment they make history? Be there in Chicago or you can order the show on IPPV to see if the All Night Express can finally cash in and win the ROH World Tag Team Titles.
I talk about...stuff.

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:17 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Full Card for Louisville has been signed! November 5th, fans in Louisville will witness the following:

ROH World Title Match
ROH World Champion
Davey Richards
vs.
Jay Briscoe

ROH TV Title Rematch
ROH TV Champion
Jay Lethal
vs.
Mike Bennett

8 Man Tag Team Match
ROH World Tag Team Champions WGTT and Future Shock vs. The Young Bucks and The House of Truth

Eddie Edwards
vs.
Mark Briscoe

The All Night Express
vs.
The Bravado Brothers

Rematch from DBDH
Jimmy Jacobs
vs.
El Generico

Tomasso Ciampa
vs.
Steve Corino

TJ Perkins
vs.
Andy "Right Leg" Ridge
I talk about...stuff.

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:49 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Full Card for Collinsville has been signed! November 6th, fans in the St. Louis area will witness the following:

Best 2 of 3 Falls
The Briscoes
vs.
The American Wolves of Eddie Edwards and ROH World Champion Davey Richards

Non Title Challenge
TV Champion
Jay Lethal
vs.
Roderick Strong

ROH World Tag Team Title Match
ROH World Tag Team Champions
Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team
vs.
Future Shock

El Generico
vs.
Mike Bennett

All Night Express
vs.
Young Bucks

Jimmy Jacobs & Steve Corino
vs.
Bravado Brothers

TJ Perkins
vs.
"Unbreakable" Michael Elgin

Tomasso Ciampa
vs.
Andy "Right Leg" Ridge
I talk about...stuff.

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:52 pm
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The participants for Survival of the Fittest in Dayton, Ohio on November 18th have officially been announced!

They are as follows:

Matt Jackson
Nick Jackson
TJ Perkins
El Generico
2010 Survival of the Fittest Winner-Eddie Edwards
Mike Bennett
Michael Elgin
Adam Cole
2005 Survival of the Fittest Winner-Roderick Strong
Drake Younger (getting his first shot in ROH and it's a big one!)
Tomasso Ciampa
Michael Elgin
Kyle O'Reilly
Rhett Titus
Kenny King

This year's SOTF will feature a tag team match as the qualifier with the winning team moving on to the finals. We can announce that match right now as it will be the continuation of the rivalry between the Young Bucks and the All Night Express. Just a couple of weeks after Tag Wars 2011, these teams will meet with high stakes. At Tag Wars, who can strike the first blow and gain momentum heading into Survival of the Fittest?
I talk about...stuff.

Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:31 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The rest of the qualifiers for Survival of the Fittest have been signed! They are below:

Kyle O'Reilly vs. Tomasso Ciampa
TJ Perkins vs. Mike Bennett
Eddie Edwards vs. El Generico
Roderick Strong vs. Adam Cole
Drake Younger vs. Michael Elgin

PLUS, just signed, a huge 6 man tag team match as the current ROH World Champion Davey Richards will team with the current ROH World Tag Team Champions Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team to compete against perhaps the greatest tag team in ROH history in Jay & Mark Briscoe along with their partner (in a preview of Glory by Honor),current ROH Television Champion Jay Lethal!

6 Man Tag Team Match
ROH World Champion Davey Richards and ROH World Tag Team Champions Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team-Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas
vs.
ROH Television Champion Jay Lethal and The Briscoes-Jay and Mark Briscoe
I talk about...stuff.

Post Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:20 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Glory By Honor on November 19th Final Card Announced!

ROH World Title Match
Champion vs. Champion
ROH World Champion
Davey Richards
vs.
ROH TV Champion
Jay Lethal

Eddie Edwards
vs.
TJ Perkins

ROH World Tag Team Title Match*
ROH World Tag Team Champions
(if still champions) Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team
vs.
All Night Express

Tomasso Ciampa
vs.
Drake Younger

Lucha Rules
Future Shock
vs.
Young Bucks

Rematch from Collinsville-Winner gets a TV title shot (regardless of result)
Mike Bennett
vs.
El Generico

The Briscoes
vs.
Roderick Strong & Michael Elgin

*It should be noted that if WGTT fail to retain the Tag Titles in Collinsville vs. Future Shock, they will take on the Young Bucks, while Future Shock will defend vs. The All Night Express.
I talk about...stuff.

PreviousNext

Return to Be The Booker