Board index Pro Wrestling Discussion Pro Wrestling Talk RAW

RAW

Talk about everything pro wrestling here.

RAW

Post Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:24 pm
tazzmission User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

The Fuck Fandango?!?! What a waste of time.

God please keep Billy Gunn off TV. I give so much props to HHH and Shawn for keeping in shape compared to the Old Aged Outlaws.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:51 am
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

At least Ziggler won. Rest of the show sucked.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:19 am
tazzmission User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So I guess the Bella's weren't has big as they thought they were outside the E. I wonder who they had to blow to come back?

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:29 am
Kurgen User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

tazzmission wrote:
So I guess the Bella's weren't has big as they thought they were outside the E. I wonder who they had to blow to come back?

Since the entire WWE now blows, of course, par for the course.
Looking forward to the return of Game of Thrones.

"Logic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few." ----Mr Spock----

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 am
TheDen User avatar
World Champion
World Champion

tazzmission wrote:

Probably just their boyfriends, Cena and Bryan.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:39 am
RBV13 Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Will agree with the majority. That was not a very good RAW. Only plus is some actual heat between Taker and Punk but it took a mans death for that to fall into their laps.

What are they doing with Jericho? Seems like he going to be wasted at WM.

Ziggler vs Bryan was good but looked really sloppy at times. Usually expect a lot more from these two.

FagDingo is a major bust. Characters like this cause die hards to hang their head when watching with the casual fans.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:23 am
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Yeah I was surprised to see Ziggler/Bryan botch the roll through its not like them. It's something I'd expect from cena and sheamus.

Looks like Jericho won't be doing much at wrestlemania. Maybe he will just do a live performance with fozzy while riding a robot from robot combat league

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:23 pm
RBV13 Global Moderator
Global Moderator

At this point I guess I'd be ok with a 4 Way Dance to merge the US and IC Championships. Wade vs.Cesaro vs. Miz vs Y2J.

Read on a news site a match between Ziggler/Big E vs. Team Hell No for the straps. Again not idea but not bad. Maybe Ziggler leaves with two championships.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:27 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

So no one has anything to say about Del Rio/Ricardo's racey promo about whites being fat pizza and fries eating ignorant racists? Followed by Zeb Coulter's even racier promo on Sin Cara and PC liberals? I'll just stay away from it for now since everyone else is looking the other way too.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:27 pm
RBV13 Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Most race related items are funny to me. I didn't take anything negative from the promos. Well, the Del Rio skit delivery sucked and Swagger's promo was the same old. They should have allowed Swagger to take Rey out over Henry.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:41 pm
tazzmission User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

AmWolves10 wrote:
So no one has anything to say about Del Rio/Ricardo's racey promo about whites being fat pizza and fries eating ignorant racists? Followed by Zeb Coulter's even racier promo on Sin Cara and PC liberals? I'll just stay away from it for now since everyone else is looking the other way too.

I think any intelligent person would treat their entertainment company like work where you never discuss religion, race or politics. But this is coming from the company that gave us the Mohammed guy right after 9/11. That was a complete disaster. But this is the idiot Vince we are talking about who continues to do things that screw his company. He still thinks this is 1985 and these gimmicks work.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:24 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

And then TNA followed it up by having a guy named Sheikh Abdul Bashir and he came out to the ring wearing a turban and using a finisher called "WMD". Wrestling companies can be extremely hilarious thinking their fans are a bunch of xenophobic ignorant morons. The term "insulting the fans intelligence" applies, except I've never seen it so blatant as now.

But all that aside, as a fan of shitty late night comedy shows, I do get a rise from cheap racial jokes so this Zeb coulter stuff does it for me.

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:45 pm
RBV13 Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I can't wait until "We The People" are done with Del Rio and move onto calling out the lazy black folk on the roster. Maybe after that Colt Cabanna can get his job back so they can beat up on the Jewish.

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:33 am
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I wish Cryme Tyme was still on the roster just for this.

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:24 pm
tazzmission User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

AmWolves10 wrote:
I wish Cryme Tyme was still on the roster just for this.

Didn't they steal one of his cars? Or was that JBL? IDK, all rich people who drive to the ring wearing a white towel look alike to me.

Next

Return to Pro Wrestling Talk