Board index Pro Wrestling Discussion Pro Wrestling Talk TNA Does to "Destination America"

TNA Does to "Destination America"

Talk about everything pro wrestling here.
Post Sun Jan 18, 2015 8:57 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

That's true. Wrestlers don't make as much as they used to with the pay per view era on its death bed. Especially tna pay per views. Also no one buys their merchandise or shows up to their live events. There just isn't any profit for them to get a cut of.

It's funny how tna has 5 of my favorite wrestlers ever on their roster and I still have no interest.

Post Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:26 pm
TheDen User avatar
World Champion
World Champion

This just in: 387,000 viewers for Week 2.

Now only a 67.8% drop from their prior viewership levels on Spike, up from last week's 71% drop. Movin' on up!

I'm sure I still need that "math lesson" though...

Post Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:31 am
Professor Immaculate User avatar
Main-Eventer
Main-Eventer

TheDen wrote:
This just in: 387,000 viewers for Week 2.

Now only a 67.8% drop from their prior viewership levels on Spike, up from last week's 71% drop. Movin' on up!

I'm sure I still need that "math lesson" though...

It appears that you still do need a math lesson, seems you jumped the gun as that was week 1 on Friday nights. For week 2 Impact drew 600,000 viewers, that equals over 50% of their Spike audience. Maybe next time you should think before you open that sperm receptacle you call a mouth.

Now apologize to me and prove you are a real man... admit you were wrong DEN

Resource: my homeboy Rajivi Giri: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/201 ... iewership/

Post Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:01 pm
BurningDoom User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

^ But 50% of their Spike TV audience is still a crappy number.

Post Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:15 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Tna sucks ; (

Post Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:40 pm
BurningDoom User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I like TNA. I just don't like that they're on Destination because half of us TNA fans don't have access to that channel in their cable package, including myself. I sure as hell want to see the return of Awesome Kong. And I miss the X-Division.

Post Mon Feb 02, 2015 4:14 pm
cdans9328 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

There is no x division. Low Ki is the champ but they have such a small roster it's the same 4 guys over and over and over. Kind of like any program with cena.

Post Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:16 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

There's an X-Division?

Post Mon May 11, 2015 2:34 pm
Professor Immaculate User avatar
Main-Eventer
Main-Eventer

I concede, TNA sucks, went to there "Live" show (2 hour delay). The whole company is a joke besides the talent, they are just stuck on the sinking ship

Post Tue May 12, 2015 9:57 pm
Jackass User avatar
Administrator
Administrator

And with that I do believe there is officially not a single person left to ever grace this forum that still likes TNA.

Post Thu May 14, 2015 7:01 pm
cdans9328 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I tried I still have it DVR'd (which is more than I can say for WWE) but I've been getting my wrestling fix from ROH. I'm bummed I missed some of the greats, but it's by far the best wrestling going around right now.

Post Fri May 15, 2015 1:53 pm
william321 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I might get hate for this but I've never watched ROH ever since 07 when I ordered a PPV and nearly fell asleep on the couch. Last I checked out something from them was Styles vs Strong which was alright. Strong met him once he's pretty solid but he is illiterate. If I ever watch wrestling it's NXT in person I just don't have patience for wrestling on TV

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Talk