Board index Pro Wrestling Discussion Pro Wrestling Talk Jay lethal is champion

Jay lethal is champion

Talk about everything pro wrestling here.
Post Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:59 pm
cdans9328 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Believe me I was a big TNA supporter longer than I should have been. That being said TNA has always found a way to make their talent look unbookable at times. They had a monster heel in his prime in abyss and pissed it away. Or Christian cage one of the few wwe cross overs that could have worked and again they have him in a storyline with rhyno. Aj styles turkey suit nuff said. They let hardy go out to the ring high out of his mind. I could literally list for days. Now you add things like that and being stuck in the mid card in TNA, you start to lose credibility in the talent. Some have the talent to move past that. Others will always be stuck with the bad TNA decisions stuck on them.

Post Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:08 am
william321 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Agreed with everything you said but Christian vs Rhino that was actually a good feud although I was never too big on both. Did you see their Barbed wire cage match? It was awesome but the finish was so Russo. Still didn't kill the match or the crowd, though when I was 14 I loved it, now I look back and say perfect Cage match, bad ending

Post Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:13 am
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Aj doesn't have tna stink because he was great in tna and proved he was one of the best. Lethal did not

Post Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:40 am
william321 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lethal had a pretty good feud with Flair, my only problem with him was when I met him I asked for an autograph, he was serving burgers and he told me to give the girl working there a tip to get an autograph

Post Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:54 pm
Jackass User avatar
Administrator
Administrator

I see no problem with what he told you.

Post Sun Jul 12, 2015 7:08 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

He used his limited "star" power to try to mack on a girl lmao.

Post Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:16 am
william321 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Lethal seemed angry when I asked him for an autograph and the girl laughed when he said that, plus my old friend Jeff made a shocked face when I told him about that experience. I guess to each their own. I know I can be a rude when serving at UCF which is why I'm glad I'm on dishwashing less stress, don't have to depend on other people and don't have the Supervisor yelling at me as much.

Previous

Return to Pro Wrestling Talk