Board index Pro Wrestling Discussion Pro Wrestling Talk Random Wrestling Thoughts Thread

Random Wrestling Thoughts Thread

Talk about everything pro wrestling here.
Post Tue May 12, 2015 2:27 am
william321 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Why do Trips and Steph think people still want to see them? Steph was GM of Smackdown more than 10 years ago and H dominated Raw more than 10 years ago as well the fans have paid their dues and have been tortured enough why not actually entertain them. If you want you want a Heel Authority figure why not just have Paul Heyman join the Authority and speak up for them or even bring back John Laurinaitis(sorry if misspelled) anybody but H and Steph.

Post Wed May 20, 2015 7:44 pm
cdans9328 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Joe signed with WWE? He was in ROH for what 3 months?

Post Thu May 21, 2015 2:22 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Source on Joe with wwe?

Post Thu May 21, 2015 4:12 pm
RBV13 Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Looks like many of the Joe details are still up in the air. The E has gone as far to release a T and he will be at the tapings but he will still be working a few Indy dates.

His previous work with ROH was pay for play. They wanted his name as a boost for a handful of shows. Many insiders were actually surprised ROH put up the funds for his total expenses.

Post Thu May 21, 2015 4:27 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

That's pretty awesome... maybe we can get Joe vs Bryan

Would do anything for Joe vs Ambrose.

Post Thu May 21, 2015 5:58 pm
RBV13 Global Moderator
Global Moderator

The Joe vs. KO/Steen face to face during the NXT Live Event was pretty bad ass.

Don't think we will be seeing Bryan vs. anyone soon, if ever.

Post Thu May 21, 2015 6:38 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Bryans career is over. Even if he comes back, he will never be the American dragon or best in the world ever again. pretty sad day, we are running out of good wrestlers and they are being replaced with bo Dallas and rusev.

Post Thu May 21, 2015 7:31 pm
RBV13 Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Bo Dallas has just flat out fucking flopped. He has just regressed so much over the last few years. Rusev on the other hand I enjoy. He works his style well and entertains during his matches.

Post Thu May 21, 2015 7:40 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

he doesn't entertain at all. he's boring as hell. no technical skills, no psychology, not even in great shape like Ryback or Batista were, just brings nothing to the table.

Post Fri May 22, 2015 9:34 am
cdans9328 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

My source for joe was the ROH Facebook page. How old is joe now? I like his style an all but this might be a few years to late.

Post Fri May 22, 2015 11:31 am
RBV13 Global Moderator
Global Moderator

@Wolves. We have a difference of opinion when it comes to Rusev. It is just a matter of preference and perception. I look at him under the scope of the “Universe.” He works just fine for me in the modern day WWE style. His story telling works well enough. He brings a nice blend of strength and agility. When it comes to his physique I find his old school power build a bit refreshing to the “chemically enhanced” builds of Ryback and Batista. It will be interesting to see how he holds up on his own with the seeming split from Lana.

Back to Bryan. He was a shell of himself upon return from his last injury. He managed to show flashes of his greatness, Fast Lane against Reigns, but the majority of his matches were sloppy kicks, off balance flips and unnecessary head-butts. Not exactly sure why they would allow him to use so many head-butts with the recent focus on concussions. Not like we want another Benoit on or hands……… On second thought…… He has no children so we are safe there but I wouldn’t mind someone murdering Brie. I would be okay with that as long as sweet sweet Nikki was left okay.

@cdans. Joe turned 36 years old in mid-March. I wouldn’t take his signing with the E as same grad final push towards the top of the industry. There is a very good chance he never sees the main roster. It is important to remember NXT continues to evolve beyond a simple development system. More and more it stands alone as a separate brand. The Indy scene is hot as hell right now and NXT is going to capitalize on that as a hybrid between the “majors” and “minors.”

Post Fri May 22, 2015 12:49 pm
william321 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

AmWolves10 wrote:
Bryans career is over. Even if he comes back, he will never be the American dragon or best in the world ever again. pretty sad day, we are running out of good wrestlers and they are being replaced with bo Dallas and rusev.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BOLIEVE!

Post Fri May 22, 2015 1:20 pm
RBV13 Global Moderator
Global Moderator

@Will. It has been a while since any of us have chatted. Have been hitting up any NXT lately?

Post Fri May 22, 2015 1:46 pm
william321 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

No but I'm going in June 18 to see Samoa Joe. Last I went was March house show I was going with a girl but she cancelled so went with the Family it was fun. Saw Tye Dillinger do his perfect 10 gimmick hilarious. I saw Aiden English and Tyler Breeze entertain and wrestle as awesome as possible. And I fell in love with Sasha Banks normally I don't like Black chicks but WOW she's hot! It was an alright show but compared to the first 5 minutes of Raw it was phenomenal.

Post Fri May 22, 2015 2:44 pm
RBV13 Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Thats cool man. Get some pics maybe to share. Sasha is unreal. Most of the NXT girls are beautiful.

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Talk