Board index Pro Wrestling Discussion Pro Wrestling Talk Random Wrestling Thoughts Thread

Random Wrestling Thoughts Thread

Talk about everything pro wrestling here.
Post Fri May 22, 2015 5:38 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I think lighter skinned black girls like sasha banks are beautiful

Post Fri May 22, 2015 6:44 pm
RBV13 Global Moderator
Global Moderator

We start talking ladies you know P.I. might show up.

I'm really hot for a bitch right now that reminds me of Nikki Bella. Mex/Italian with perky tits and a popping ass. I show her vids of Nikki and she tries to prove she can pop it better. I win.

Post Fri May 22, 2015 8:04 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Kinda sick of the bellas. They need to bring in some more hot women. With how bad the wrestling is these days they need to go back to the old school attitude era style and bring out girls in bra and panties matches again

Post Sun May 24, 2015 2:57 pm
william321 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

RBV13 wrote:
We start talking ladies you know P.I. might show up.

I'm really hot for a bitch right now that reminds me of Nikki Bella. Mex/Italian with perky tits and a popping ass. I show her vids of Nikki and she tries to prove she can pop it better. I win.

It's funny how you're White and I'm Puerto Rican, we accuse each other of racism and you like a Hispanic girl and I kinda like this White chick. At least tell me why White dudes get mad at my jokes about honkies but White girls are usually cooler about it? I told a French Canadian girl about La Resistance, I told this one in College about Kerwin White, and my old workout partner was Irish/German and she laughed when I told her she was bleach and one of the most God danged Whitest persons I know

Post Sun May 24, 2015 5:46 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Being racist Doesn't prevent you from finding girls of the other race attractive.

Post Mon May 25, 2015 2:51 am
william321 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

AmWolves10 wrote:
Being racist Doesn't prevent you from finding girls of the other race attractive.

This is true I met a Cuban girl when I was working at the post office and called her crazy when she said Castro was the best President she ever saw. And I said even Americans hate Castro she was still really cute though

Post Mon May 25, 2015 3:06 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

There's nothing like a hot Latina girl

Post Tue May 26, 2015 1:34 am
william321 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

AmWolves10 wrote:
There's nothing like a hot Latina girl

True but not all of them are fond of me

Post Thu May 28, 2015 11:54 am
william321 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So there's a rumor that WWE is interested in AJ Styles, I'm excited but not getting my hopes up. There's a chance Styles picks New Japan and if he does sign he would probably job to everyone

Post Thu May 28, 2015 4:42 pm
cdans9328 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

He'd be an nxt guy like joe. He's 36 or 37 too, and while he might be in a lot better shape than joe he still Missed his shot by about 7 years.

Post Thu May 28, 2015 7:51 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

I won't get my hopes up. Aj deserves it though.

Post Fri May 29, 2015 1:41 pm
william321 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

He's 38 in a few days, he has a shot but you know he's going to lose to everyone maybe be a Intercontinential, US and Tag Team Champion but that's it he's going to be the White Kofi Kingston the super talented guy with a ton of potential being held back it's just instead of race this time it's past job experience

Post Fri May 29, 2015 7:27 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

One correction he's about a billion tomes better than kofi

Post Sat May 30, 2015 1:01 am
william321 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

He is but Kofi's good too, but he got held back for botching against Orton, when Orton botches all the time

Post Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:07 pm
RBV13 Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Im not a fan of the briefcase concept. Feel it is very played out. However I am rooting for Kofi to bring it home at MitB. New Day is killing it and the idea of the three of them teasing cash ins is hilarious.

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Wrestling Talk