Board index General Discussion Other Sports 2012 NFL Draft

2012 NFL Draft

Discuss topics from the sports world here
Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:37 am
twiztidmuhfuka User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Ok, so little late making the thread. I tend to do most of my NFL talk elsewhere. But how does everyone see things going for thrir respective teams so far?

I never had a CLUE Dallas might even have a shot at Claibourne! Best defender in draft, great return man, shutdown potential. Couldn't be happier about this addition. Dallas has three bump and run corners now, and scandrick is quite physical himself. This will help out the pass rush, with cbs who can cover for more then 3 seconds. Plus ClaiMaker has excellent ball skills and should be in running for DPOY. Sucks we lost thst 2nd round pick, but well worth it.

Post Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:49 am
Fricknmaniac User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Let's just hope that Clairborne takes training camp more seriously than the Wunderlic test. On one hand, I understand his gripe, but on the other hand, just because you don't think it's relevant, doesn't mean that it isn't relevant.

I'm disappointed to a certain extent that the Ravens didn't draft in the first round, just because I have to wait until tonight to finally see some picks from them. But it looks like it was the right move, the player(s) they want will still be available when they do end up drafting, so in the end they picked up a really high 4th round pick in the process. If multiple people they want are still around, I expect them to package their late 2nd round pick and the 4th round pick they got from the Vikings to move up in the 2nd round and take two players.

Return to Other Sports