Board index General Discussion Other Sports Aaron Hernandez

Aaron Hernandez

Discuss topics from the sports world here
Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:11 pm
PhenomenalTLD User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Charged with 1st Degree Murder and 5 other charges. This might be our generation's OJ Simpson story (without the White Bronco chase).

How do you think this plays out?

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:56 pm
twiztidmuhfuka User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

There actually WAS a white suv "chase". Helicopters followed him around town and to staduim. This fucker is beyound stupid. Possibly one of the stupider crimes of the last decade.

It plays out when the other two guys flip on Hernandez and put all blame on him and then he goes away for 25 to life

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:17 am
cdans9328 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I've never heard of an innocent man destroy security tapes and a cellphone and then call a cleaning crew.

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:31 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

cdans9328 wrote:
I've never heard of an innocent man destroy security tapes and a cellphone and then call a cleaning crew.

What sucks is until the prosecution talks to the two witnesses (possible accomplices)...it's all circumstantial evidence. Yes, an intelligent jury would think the same way as you and he SHOULD go to jail for life with that evidence alone, but you and I both know how that pans out sometimes. I'm under the assumption that the other two "witnesses" are still at large somewhere since the defense keeps saying the evidence is circumstantial and no other arrests have been made. The prosecution has done an excellent job keeping everything under wraps.

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:41 pm
demez User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Without the murder weapon I highly doubt he ends up going away for murder 1 but there's enough other charges there for him to go away for a long time.

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:59 am
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Well he's been indicted for this murder. Wonder if he'll be indicted for that previous murder he's connected with as well. No new updates on that lately.

Return to Other Sports