Board index General Discussion Other Sports UFC 168

UFC 168

Discuss topics from the sports world here
Post Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:34 am
tazzmission User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Looks like Silva's career is over. So unfortunate it had to end this way. I would have like to have seen one of their fights end in a decisive manner. I doubt Chris will ever get the credit for these fights with the first ending with a lucky KO on a clown act and this one ending on a freak accident. And now he goes on to face a HGH / roided up fighter in Belfort who shouldn't even be allowed to fight. While it is sad to see the last generation of legends careers end (Fedor, Silva, GSP) hopefully the next can live up to it.

And while I knew Ronda was going to win, God I want to see her KTFO. What an arrogant, conceited bitch. I honestly think the true winner of the fight was Tate has she exposed Ronda as the cunt she is. I doubt sponsors will be calling now and I am sure Dana had a words with her over her childlike behavior.

Post Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:49 pm
cdans9328 User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Rousey is a beast. That was seriously one of the best fights I've ever seen. Who gives a fuck if she didn't shake some fake ass broads hand she got in the octagon and delivered. On the other note I do feel bad for silva, that was one of the gnarliest things I've ever seen.

Post Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:57 pm
demez User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

People said the same thing when Shamrock, Gracie, etc. retired, then when Liddell, Couture, etc. retired. There will always be stars to replace the previous generation. Shame he went out that way but you could see he was done when he was sitting at the end of the 1st round. Should have never taken the fight, hopefully he has a smooth recovery and enjoys life after fighting.

As for Rousey, she's a beast, there's clearly something there between her and Tate, was hoping she would have knocked her out. Who gives a shit how she acts, she's a heel character, they need that. She's not the first heel and she won't be the last but because she's a girl she's labelled 'bitch' or 'catty' for her behaviour and lol @ Dana giving advice on childish behaviours, Dana is a clown. He's a loud mouth uneducated clown. Lucky to have his rich educated partners behind him. He's a good puppet for the Fertittas. The way he treated GSP in the post interview after the Hendricks after all the money he's made him, not to mention that he's the classiest guy the sport has ever seen.

Return to Other Sports