Board index Pro Wrestling Discussion Pro Wrestling Talk AJ Styles is in the WWE!

AJ Styles is in the WWE!

Talk about everything pro wrestling here.
Post Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:37 am
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Haven't really been following much, but wow that's pretty exciting.

Post Wed Feb 10, 2016 9:27 am
Professor Immaculate User avatar
Main-Eventer
Main-Eventer

AJ Styles is one of if not the best wrestler in the industry today, glad to see him in WWE, I just hope he gets the push he deserves

Post Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:58 am
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Agreed it's pretty exciting seeing it unfold. I haven't watched since Batista won the Royal Rumble and then heard about AJ this year and had to see it.

Post Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:44 pm
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Austin Aries just debuted in NXT. Wow TNA is done!

Post Mon May 23, 2016 10:30 pm
tazzmission User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And now he is a jobber. The next Dolph Ziggler as it has been rumored he is leaving soon. Seriously, they hyped him up as world renowned and then they have him carry and lose to an aged Jericho, carry and lose to a little talent Reigns and now carry and lose to an overrated fat ass Kevin Owens. Even worse is they already killed any storyline with the Bullet Club already. It's the Wyatts and Sting all over again. His booking is awful. Seriously the guy performs a 10 star match with a one star talent, he hits every finisher in his arsenal and everyone kicks out and he goes down to one lame move. Pathetic.

Post Mon May 30, 2016 7:37 pm
tazzmission User avatar
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Rumor went around that after jobbing AJ out they had "big plans" for him. Well, the big plan was Cena. Face palm. We al already now how this is going to end. Just like NXT and the Wyatts. I hope the money was worth it AJ.

Post Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:19 am
AmWolves10 User avatar
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Some vicious burying by Cena there this week haha. yikes. well that's finished.

Return to Pro Wrestling Talk